Creative writers create content — this is a given. However, what writers generally do not offer is a fully managed content strategy, which is why you must consider options beyond the writer for a successful blog program.
Throughout the content marketing lifecycle, content should be strategically planned, created, managed, delivered, and maintained.
Writers come in during the creation stage and leave after that phase is complete. When you hire a writer, you receive content and just that. There is no further management of that content beyond the finished copy.
It’s likely that if you’re looking for a writer to create content for your organization, you’re low on resources or time — or both! With a content marketing agency, you’ll receive content along with the management, delivery, and maintenance of that content.
Active Blogs provides the entire spectrum of content services for our clients, from ideation to execution. We provide a five-step blog program, which is both simple and effective:
- We set up a blog platform on your website. It is designed to house the fresh blog content that will create a focus point for information-seeking visitors.
- Your blog and website are connected to visitor-identification software. This matches company names to the visitors that your blog posts bring to your site. The software assigns a score to each visitor, indicating their interest level in your services.
- Our team of blog marketers creates thought-provoking, problem-solving, informational blog posts. Each blog has a headline and content precisely crafted to catch the interest of potential buyers of your products or services.
- We utilize email, SEO, social media, public relations, and other methods to give each piece of content the greatest possible exposure in order to bring more and better-targeted visitors to your website.
- We develop several types of calls-to-action to convert more of your visitors into inquiries about your products or services.
As you can see from our tried-and-true formula, effective content creation and marketing is more than just hiring a writer: It’s having a managed content strategy.